Postal and Community Credit Union, your member-owned financial institution, is committed to providing you with competitive products and services to meet your financial needs and help you reach your goals. We are equally committed to protecting the privacy of our members.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact us at:
Postal and Community Credit Union
P.O. Box 8035
St. Joseph, MO 64508
Information We Collect About You
Postal and Community Credit Union collects non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies; and
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms; this may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.
- We do not disclose any non-public information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Parties Who Receive Information From Us
Postal and Community Credit Union may disclose non-public information about you to the following types of third parties:
Disclosure Of Information To Parties That Provide Services To Us
- Financial service providers - such as insurance companies, mortgage service companies and securities broker-dealers.
- Non-financial service companies - such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check/share draft printers, financial statement publishers, plastic card processors, direct marketers and government agencies.
In order for us to conduct business, Postal and Community Credit Union may disclose all the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, so that we may provide members competitive products and services. We may also disclose non-public personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of Postal and Community Credit Union, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of the credit union's financial records. To protect our members' privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to other third party companies.
Disclosure Of Information About Former Members
If you terminate your membership with Postal and Community Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.